Bloggin'

Hi all, It has been a while since I have written in here. Time has literally flown by. For about the first 3 weeks of school I was working as a long-term sub at Sangaree Middle school. It was great experience and i wished it had lasted alot longer. I did get a recommendation out of it from the principal. That in itself will come in handy later on. I am still working at Wallyworld..(clearing throat) I mean Walmart. I transferred over to being the phone operator. I was a cashier up until about a month ago and my wrist was hurting too much that i had to make a change. Actually i think its been longer than a month now..as i said time has flown by.
Anyway, I now answer the phones, make announcements and page people when necessary. I would rather be a cashier but at least my wrist is not hurting anymore since i changed positions. So that is a blessing and i still have a job. I am also subbing whenever Sedgefield Middle needs someone. The other day they had 13 teachers out and not enough substitutes. They had me all over the place. I was in PE the most and then covered 2 science classes. During 4th period I had Kristina in my class. That was fun!

Angel's babies have gotten big and we are hoping to find homes for them in the next week.
Before you know it we will be in the mist of the Holiday season...shhhhhhhhh.............................
HO HO HOOOO....hehe
Santa is asleep....
Well time to get ready for work. "Thank you for calling Walmart, How may I direct your call?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

My Scar

Writing Tools that can be used