Busy Busy

Well it is now the close of the first 9 weeks at our school district. YEAHHH!! Our kids at school have a day off on Monday so the teachers can regroup and get the grades together etc.
So for this year as gone pretty good. I only have 3 kids in my class and I teach 6 or 7 classes. I have lost count...I teach: Social Studies, Science, Writing, Reading, Math, Social Skills. I think that is it. We have been studying WATER in science class. I am so glad that we are finished with Water...course all this time we were also getting rain like crazy...so i was dealing with water experiements on the inside while it was having water on the outside. One cool thing though is when I was collecting water for our samples of water. I came across water by our classroom and it had tadpoles in it. So we now have 12 tadpoles that eventually will turn into frogs. I just transfered them over to a different container. It takes several months for them to transform into frogs but it should be fun to see the transformation.
The next kit we get will be about Plants, and Crayfish and Beetles. I can handle the plants but crayfish and beetles...?? ICKKKKK
I have to order the crayfish once i get through part of the plant unit and they come in the mail...LIVE....
I am not really looking forward to that too much.
Justin woke up with a sore throat and not being able to breathe well. I think its his allergies so i gave him some stuff for his throat and gave him a claritin in hopes of him feeling better enough to go to school. I am starting to get stopped up as well so i think i will take a claritin and hope it works. I can't afford to get sick either.
I found out about my winter preservice for my PACE program and i will be going up to Columbia the 16 to the 18 of December and then December 27-30 and then several weekends in January and several in Feb. Once that is done i will get my initial certificate for this year. I will also receive my back pay and start getting my salary that i am suppose to get.
One of the teachers that is at my school is also going through the program and will be going up to Columbia at the same time i am so we decided to room together and split the cost of the room and the gas.
Well it is about time to get ready to go to school.
Now that i know how to get back on here to post maybe i will be able to post more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar