Finally something to talk about!

Well if you read James' blog already you know I received my eligibility letter from Education Dept. of SC. WOO HOO!! Finally! Now I am actively pursuing a job for August. In the meantime I am also actively looking for a job for the summer. I need a temporary job for the summer to help keep us going until I start a full time job in the fall. Last year at this time I was fixing to start working for Walmart. Boy do I miss that job now! I do not miss the manager that stabbed me in the back but I miss the paycheck that went with having that job! lol
I know something will come through it always does. There is an opening at Trident Tech for a Instructional Assistant. It doesn't pay that much but it is a job and I can handle that. It is also temporary which is a plus.

Kristina will have her play production tomorrow night. The play is called: "The Seven Wives of Dracula". Kristina plays the Doctor. Should be a cute show. I will be glad when it is over! Kristina has had play practice for the past 6 weeks until 5 in the afternoon. That gets really old for her as well as for her chauffeur.
Next week the kids get out for the summer. They are so excited! They also get their report cards. Hopefully Justin brought up his grades from what he had on his progress report.
I also need to get them in for their physicals so they can go to camp.
Well guess that is it for now. Hopefully the next time i write i will have good news about a job for the summer and the fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

My Scar

Writing Tools that can be used