Schools Out for the Summer!

Well school is out for the summer. WOO HOO!!! Our kids are enjoying the time off. They got out May 26th, last Thursday. They have been enjoying staying up late and sleeping in. The joys of childhood. hehe
I never slept in as a child. I was always the one that woke up when my mom got up. We would sit and talk and have coffee (well after i turned 12 i guess it was i got coffee) . Thanksfully my mo was a morning person.
On Monday, James worked on both computers. We were having some major problems with the computers and i was getting errors left and right. This can be very frustrating when you are trying to write an email and the program closes because of an error.
He finally got it pieced back together Monday night. I am slowly getting all my programs on the computer that i had on here before.
I am using Outlook because it has the calendar and where you can keep up with tasks to do.
I was using Incredimail and though it is cute and i like the stationary, I need something that i can use to keep up with activities going on.

James is at an interview this morning. I am hoping that it is going well and that he will call me soon to let me know how it went. It called just now and well it was not as it sounded at first.

I am still trying to find some type of summer job if possible while still looking for a job for the Fall. It is a catch 22 situation...which is really frustrating. I have to have a job lined up by July 4th before i can take the two week preservice on July 11-23. I can't get a job and not have had the preservice. UGHHH
I would like to work this summer so i can help with the finances but who is going to hire me for a couple of weeks when i have to be gone 2 weeks in July for my preservice. The preservice is an intensive training program where i go to class from 8 to 5 for 10 days. Each night i have homework that is due the next day. This will determine if i get to continue in the program.

During the year i continue to go to a workshop about every other month. Then next summer i take a two week inservice and 2nd and 3rd year of teaching i take my graduate courses. This is when i will be observed alot more. At the end of the 3 yrs i take my teaching test to get certified.
Good news : I will be getting a new eligibility letter stating that i have 4 yrs experience teaching instead of the 0 experience they had for me before. This will greatly increase my chances to getting a job. I have sent out my resumes and letter of interests so now i just have to sit back and pray and hope to hear from someone soon!

Well more dribble later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar