Schools Out, Highly Qualified test, Classes....etc

Well I did not realize it has been since Spring Break when I wrote last. Alot has happened since then. I survived my first year of public school teaching. WOO HOO!! I took the test to become highly qualified. I should find out the results this next week. I also had my inservice classes with the PACE program in June. It was 2 weeks of being brain fried but I passed. We learned alot of stuff that we can take back to our classroom this next year and hopefully use. The kids just got back from Happy Days Camp. They had a blast but Kristina came back sick. I am not use to her being sick. She is so moppy when she is sick and so sensitive.We have gained 2 new family members. There is Ginger, which i think I already wrote about and then we got Bailey the kitten that thinks he is a tiger. Hopefully i can post a picture of him soon. I have been working on our web page the past couple of days. Boy you can tell i have not messed with it in the past year. There are alot of broken links on there that has to get fixed.While the kids were gone James and I went to several movies. He was finished with his Santee Cooper contract so he was free during the day to go do stuff with me. He is back to working security a couple of nights a week. Neither one of us are crazy with the idea but it will help the budget. He has an interview today with J.D. Aluminum for a Windows Network Administrator position. Hopefully it will be a perfect fit and he will be able to land this job.Anyway, we went to see Superman Returns, Click, and The Break-Up.I liked Superman Returns. The guy who played Clark Kent had an eerie resemblance to Christopher Reeves. It was a movie worth seeing especially if you are a superman fan.I remember seeing the first Superman Movie with Christopher Reeves in it on the movie screen back in 1977 or so. It was funny cause i was on a date and the girls in front of me gave a big sigh and swoon when they showed a close up of Christopher Reeves and those BLUE EYES.The next movie we went to see, was Click. This is the story of a man who wants a Universal remote that will make all his appliances easier to operate. Well he gets more than he bargains for with the remote he got. It makes it where he can control his life with the remote.It was a really good movie. It made you laugh so hard you cried and then you would cry some more because of some tender moments. It also got a point across that Family is number one.I like Adam Sandler anyway so it was well worth the movie.Then the next day we went to see The Break Up with Jennifer Aniston. I was rather disappointed with this movie. I am not sure what i was expecting but at the end it left us hanging. Also there was alot of arguing in the movie which gave me a headache. I had to fight the urge to walk out it was so bad on the arguing. Now this might have been funny to people that are use to a fight. But you see James and I don't fight. That is one thing i really am thankful for is that when a conflict comes up we are able to resolve it with out raising our voices. (thank you honey) Anyway, this to me was not one of Jennifer's best movies. Click and Superman Returns will be two that i will consider buying the DVD's when they come out in a couple of months.Well did not plan for a movie review.Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

My Scar

Writing Tools that can be used