Blogging more...

I realized today that I do not blog enough! I love writing and I love putting my thoughts on paper but I don't always write stuff down. I discovered today that i have this website that I started back last August. Oops!! I forgot all about it. James and I do that alot, where we join some site and then we forget about it. If you do a search on the web for James and Katy Moffitt, whether it is together or separately. You will find us! We are everywhere on the web!

I have been at home for the past couple of months. I am trying to find a job. Short of going to Walmart or K-Mart and applying for a cashiers job, there really has not been anything. Thankfully I am getting unemployment so that does help.

James has been on the metabolic diet plan for the past couple of weeks. He has lost about 13 pounds so far. What i have mainly been doing is making more salads and giving him healthy snacks. Also cutting out the fried foods.

One thing that James found out when he went to a nutricianist a couple of weeks ago is that he actually has not been eating enough. He has been taking in 1800 for his calorie intake and the nutricianist said that he needed 2800 for his daily intake. His body has been storing up fat and thinking that James hasn't been feeding it. That is why he hasn't been able to loose weight until just recently. I had heard something along these lines from a friend at work last year. She would always eat little healthy snacks during the day. She said that at one time she was overweight but then she started exercising more and eating healthy and drinking more water and she has been able to loose weight.

That is one of the problems i have is that I don't enough enough on the calories and what i do it is not healthy. I have been trying to get better at it since James needs to get healthy as well. However, I find myself not eating breakfast and then skipping lunch. I then start getting a headache because i am hungry. This is one thing i need to work on. Speaking of which, i need to go eat something now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar