Memories....

OH something that happened today that was cool...
James and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. When we were checking out they had stuff around the counter you can buy. I happened to pick up a box that had candy from the 60's. One of the candies was Red Hots. Now you are probably thinking.... and your point is? hehe
Well when I was about 11 or 12, one of my best friends Melinda and I would have a contest to see who could put the most Red Hots in their mouth without choking on them. They are a very hot cinnamon type candy. Anyway, when i was at Cracker Barrel I saw a box that had this type of candy in it and it brought back some fun memories of what 2 11yr olds would do for entertainment back in the 70's. hehe
Course you gotta remember this was before internet, cell phones, computers etc. So we didn't have that much to entertain us with. We had to make our own entertainment. hehe
James and I also went to the Flea market today and while he was looking at something else. I spotted the Pfalsgraff pattern that we had for our wedding plates. I made a mistake of selling them back when we moved from Texas to Georgia. sigh...hind sight is 20/20.
We sold alot of stuff that I wish we would have kept. But at the time we were trying to move to Ga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar