Already February 2018!

   Wow, It is hard to believe it is already February 6, 2018. January flew by and I think February is going to fly by just as fast. Before I know it, my birthday month will be here. May is a serious month for birthday's for our family. Kristina turns 26 on the 4th of May. Justin turns 23 on the 6th of May, then we have our anniversary on the 12th. We will be celebrating 28 years! Mother's Day is usually in there somewhere. I didn't even plan that when we decided on the wedding date. Originally the wedding was going to be on March 10th. However, that year James lost his Dad in January and we postponed the wedding until May. I am not sure where the date actually came from. I think my sister just picked a date for us and we went for it. Then on the 21'st of May I will have my birthday. I turn 59. When I had my birthday in 2016, it was when I was having my 2nd surgery. I slept on my birthday that year. I don't remember much of it. I vaguely remember my son, Justin came to visit and brought balloons, then I went back to sleep.
   This past year for my birthday, was really fun. James took me out on a dinner cruise in the Charleston Harbor. I enjoyed my birthday immensely last year. I am not sure he can  top that birthday.
   Anyway, back to February...I worked on our taxes today. Usually I wait until the very end to do it or I get an extension. I decided I needed to get it done, so i did it! Course we owe money for Federal but we are supposed to get money back for SC tax unless they decide to take it to pay on an EMS bill. Anyway, that was a major triumph for me to get it done.
   It looks like in April James' work will be moving to a smaller complex on John's Island. This move is where there isn't going to be enough room for James to have an office. So it looks like he might have to work from Remote and then schedule times to go in to work on computers. This will be a strange transition time for us. This means we will be with each other about 75 % of the day. This should be interesting.
   This past year I have been working on String Art projects. I am hoping to get more serious and start selling them at the Flea Market or at a Craft Fair. I am also starting to write more. I really enjoyed the 31 Day Blog Challenge and it has renewed my interesting writing. So I hope to get a little more serious about that.
I guess that is all of my ramblings for right now. I will write more later I am sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar