2018 in review part 1

It's the last week of 2018. This year I have written down more as to what I have done than in years past. I started writing for pleasure last January.
I have written several stories: Ghosts for Sale, and Saving Naomi.
I  wrote about Jessica and her life: Celebrating Life, Heavens Bridge.
Also, wrote about my adventures from my surgeries in 2016.
I hope to write many more stories true and other wise in 2019.

Found out today (27th) that a friend that James and I knew from when we lived in Houston died today. Jeff Chandler. We stayed with him and his first wife Dawnette when we moved to Georgia back in 1997.

Date

DIED entered
Thu, Dec 20, 2018

Ken Barry from Mama's family died at 75 I think it was. Also Penny Marshall died this week. All of the oldies that I grew up watching. She was from Laverne and Shirley.
Mon, Dec 03, 2018

Stan Lee, he was the creator of Superman, and the Marvel comic book heroes. I am not sure when he died it was sometime in November. He was 95. I am not sure if I wrote about him in here.
Sat, Dec 01, 2018

President W.H. Bush died yesterday. He was 94.
Fri, Nov 02, 2018

Our friend Mike Connolly passed away from cancer.
Fri, Sep 07, 2018

Burt Reynolds-Sept. 6, 2018
Sun, Aug 26, 2018

August 25: John McCain. I didn't realize that he died yesterday. He had a brain tumor that he was dealing with.
Neil Simon died at 91 today.
Thu, Aug 16, 2018

Aretha Franklin died today she was 76.
Wed, Jun 20, 2018

Todd Eads, He died in December of 2017. I had no idea. I just got a message about him from Troy. This made me sad that I didn't even know about it. WOW....I remember seeing Winnie Mae, Troy and Paul at Dad's funeral but wasn't able to talk to them too much. I was having such balance issues at the time I could do too much.
Mon, May 14, 2018

Uncle Harold
Wed, Apr 18, 2018

Barbra Bush age 92 died on April 17th, 2018
Fri, Mar 16, 2018

Tripp Halstead on March 15.
Wed, Feb 21, 2018

Billy Graham

 Tripp Halstead: March 15th. He was a little boy that got hit in the head by a tree limb at the age of  3.He had brain damage from it. He got pneumonia and passed away recently. He was 7 when he died.


Uncle Harold died on May 14th. He had pancreatic cancer. I was the only one that called him Uncle Harold. Everyone else called him "Butch".

June 20th is when I found out that one of my cousins had died back in Dec. of 2017.

I have an online journal that I write in. I took the information from there as to who died. I am sure there were others from Hollywood that died. However, this is what I have written down for this year.

NEXT I will write about the movies of 2018 that James and I went to see or saw on cable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

My Scar

Writing Tools that can be used