Library time

Well I got the kids settled into the library reading program this past week. That was a major accomplishment. I have been studying for my initial certificate test. I take the test on this coming up Saturday the 12th. I have been studying when i ever get a break at work or on my lunch hour.
Since i started working at Wallyworld I have been dreaming about Scanning items in my sleep. lol
Once i tried to scan Sammy(our dog). lol
Then i realized that i was trying to put him into my dream.
I have been on a register since last Tuesday i guess it was. I think I have been getting better on coordinating the scanning and bagging. I have fun talking to the customers and seeing all the little ones that come around. One lady that came through the line had 3 kids under 5. She looked really stressed out. I tried to encourage her and let her know that it DOES get better as they get older. lol

Not much else has been going on besides work. I will be glad when i have taken my test and it is behind me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar