The Waiting game

Well I finally took my test on Saturday. Now i have to wait 4 weeks for the results to see if i past them. I know that even if i do not pass I can still retake the test when i am ready or just continue to substitute this next year as well as have my Walmart job. That is not what i want but at least i know i have some options.
In the meantime i continue to work at Walmart part-time. I had today off and it was nice to be able to sleep late. Tomorrow is a different story. I have to get the kids up early to take them to the dentist and get home to drop them off in time for me to go to work at 1:00pm. I am hoping to go to the library so i can get some more DVD's. Cheap way of watching some DVD's is getting them from the library and you get to keep them for 2 weeks at a time.
Kids are so excited about Happy Days camp that is coming up. The month before camp and the month after camp are the most exciting around here. hehe The anticipation of what is to happen the month before and then the month after they tell us ALLLLL about it! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar