It's a Dogs World

Well i feel like its a dogs world sometimes. hehe I woke up this morning around 5ish cause Sammy our now 1 yr old puppy wants to go outside and check out the neighborhood. UGHH!! Once i took him out i could not sleep so decided to get on the computer and check email and play my Majohongg.

This past week was the pits at work. Well actually only Friday night was the pits otherwise it has not been that bad so far. Friday was the worst. I had two really rude customers. It did not matter to them that i had just started there. I felt very inadequate that night. I think Satan was having a field day that night. He was making me feel unworthy of everything and as you all know thats not the case. When you are born of the blood of Christ you are a KING'S KID. Nothing can change that! You were already bought with a price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar