Air conditioning....where art thou?

Saturday:
Hi all that come and read my babble.
I got home around 7pm and soon discovered that the air conditioner had frozen up. I went and looked at the thermastat and it was registering 91. I called our landlord and friend Troy and he had Chuck, our other neighbor and friend come and look at it. Sure enough the air conditioner had frozen over and had to have some freon. Chuck happened to have what it needed and with in less than 20 minutes we had cool air!
It took a while to get it cooled down but it finally went back to what its use to being on, 78 or so.

Sunday:
As I was sitting in church on Sunday morning I began to reflect on how God has been taking care of us particularly while James was gone. Now I know he takes care of us everyday. But I could really feel his protection over us the past couple of days while James was out of town. Just because of all that transpired: almost getting a ticket, having a fire out in the parking lot at Walmart,(thankful that James' car was on the OPPOSITE end of the parking lot), air conditioner getting fixed so promptly.
I was also able to have Sunday off to go get James from the airport instead of having to find someone to go get him. So it was nice to have a boss at Walmart that was understanding and willing to switch my schedule to accomodate me. I think since i am in training that is one reason it was so easy cause i am not actually scheduled to be on the floor just yet. But i am still thankful that i was able to get my hubby. :)
Monday:
I go in to work at 3 today and am fixing my family a big breakfast, (for those who will eat it).
James is out walking as i write this.
Will write more later i am sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar