Katy's Blogger

Well this is my first official post in my blogger. Because there is a new set up I am able to have my own blog now. Pretty cool! Now i can babble with the best of them. LOL
As James said in his blog the other day, I will be taking my Praxis II test for Special Education: Core Knowledge and Exceptional Students: Emotional Disorders. Anyway, it is now paid for and i have been studying for both tests. I take the tests June 12th. Once i take the tests and get my application in again with additional information and send in 75.00. I will be officially applying to get into the PACE program which is simply explained Alternative Certification Program they have in SC for those people that would like to become a teacher but have a different degree. Once i get into the program, I will be eligible to get a job at one of the schools. During the next 3 yrs I will be teaching and each year i take a graduate course pertaining to my specific specialty which is Emotional Disorders. There is a shortage for teachers that can teach kids with this specific problem. I am excited that i am finally realizing something i have been wanting for the past 15 or more years.
In the meantime, school is fixing to be over for the year on May 26th. If you ask either one of our kids they would be able to give the the days and the hours probably. LOL
Kristina will be getting several awards this year at school. One being perfect attendance and a award for her Super Stars (choir) participation.
Justin has gotten the Marvelous Math Magician award twice now at his school. He is our whiz kid when it comes to math. Not sure where he gets that from. LOL
Anyway, once school is over, I will not have a job. I am trying to find something for the summer, in between studying for my tests.
Well i guess that is enough babbling for now. I am sure i will come up with more to say later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar