Puppies gone, new assignment, general update

Hi all,
Well I went to a meeting with Justin's teacher and speech teacher yesterday. His teacher, Mrs. Latto was singing Justin's praises. He mainly needs to work on his handwriting. Otherwise she said he has all A's. That is pretty impressive I think. I never made all A's or even A's and B's when i was in elementary/middle/or high school. hehe
Kristina is doing just as well and seems to be breezing through 6th grade so far.

The puppies have been gone for almost 2 weeks. Peace as we know it has been restored. lol
They were fun to have around but glad to have them gone now. One of my friends at work as the runt so i can at least keep tabs on that one.

Last Friday I went to an interview for an Elementary school. They need someone to long-term sub until the teacher gets back in January from having her baby. I met with the teacher, principal and the teacher assistant. This particular assignment is not too different from the one i had in August except that this teacher is established in the classroom. They both are special education classes for cross-category students. This means students that have multiple challenges. (sounds better than disabilities). This is also with 1st and 2nd graders instead of with Middle school kids. It should be alot of fun. I start tomorrow and will be there two days before the teacher goes on leave. Next week they have a field trip and a half day because of teacher/parent conferences. One of the inservices they are going to have training when it comes to their reading program. The principal was going to see about having me be able to attend. This will be great because most of the schools in this particular school district use this curriculum. It is always good to have extra training. I will find out tomorrow if i get to go to it or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar