What to do at 3 in the morning?

Well here I sit at the computer and its nearly 3:30 in the morning now. I started getting sick yesterday at school. I was sneezing like crazy most of the day. When I got home I started taking meds. I took everything from Claritin (thinking it might be my allergies) to Theraflu and so far no real relief. Then about 11:45pm I took something that had an antihestomine (not sure what it was since it was out of the box) I figure good something that would dry me up. Well it actually did dry me up however I have been a wake most of the night. UGHHH!!

I was suppose to work today but when i woke up at 11:45 pm and good not hardly talk or do much else i called in to the lady that assigns the subs and told her i could not work.
Yesterday, Justin was sick with a low fever and coughing. I am hoping to be able to send him to school today. He has missed 8 days of school so far this year and can not miss anymore than 10 before they decide to retain him. I would rather he not have to stay in 3rd grade again due to absences.
This past Friday I finally was able to get my fingerprints done. I went to the Summerville Police Department and had it done there. I also got my official transcript in as well. So now I need to see if i can send a copy in to the South Carolina Education Agency or if i have to send my only Official copy that i got in. Hopefully i can just send a copy. I would like to keep the original.

This weekend James decided that he needed a break from all the WORK he has been doing. He goes non-stop from one job to the other. Well he came and got the kids and I and we went driving. We drove almost to Florence and he realized there was NOTHING in that area so we turned around. Then we got to Santee and found a motel to stay in for the night. Let's just say I was HAPPY to see my ole' bed when we got home! LOL
We tried to sleep on a double bed together. We are spoiled with our queen size bed.
So after we got up Sunday morning we went to the Ladson flea market and looked around. Found some stuff we needed and scooted with our loot.
We then went bowling with the kids and then to a movie. By the time we got home we were all wiped out.
It was fun but we were all glad to get home.
Well guess I will try to lie down for a bit on the couch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar