Kids home from camp.






Ok I know its kinda goofy but I wanted to put a picture on here and thought this was cute. hehe
Kids got home from camp today. Justin was telling me all about it. Kristina just wanted to go home and go to sleep. hehe She is crashed right now.

I go to Rock Hill for an interview on Monday. I first go for the initial interview with the district and then if all goes well I should be able to see the principal that day for an interview with him.
Are you wondering where the heck "ROCK HILL IS? " Well its well up YONDER...close to the SC/NC border and about 30 min. away from Charlotte, NC.
There is also an opening for a ED teacher with Charleston County School district. I just saw it and wrote an email and sent a letter of interest to the principal. I would love to get that job because that would mean we would not need to move anywhere.
I hate the thought of having to move away from our friends. We have been here about 5 yrs now except for the 9 months away in Greenville, this has been the longest we have stayed anywhere.
I am hoping I can land a job soon with one of the school districts so i can start getting ready for the school year. I am tired of being in limbo as well.
Hoping i have good news next time i write. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar