Puppies, who wants some puppies?

We have puppies! WOO HOO!! Our dog Angel had puppies on Labor Day. Talk about fitting the day. hehe We have 6 puppies. Most of them are black with some white on them. Angel is part lab and part cocker. The father of the puppies is a sheltie. So far the puppies look more like Angel than Fergus.
Yesterday, James had to work on Labor Day. Kids and I stayed home and just hung out. I watched the Marathon on CSI Miami. I also have started a new hobby! It is not really new because my grandmother showed me how to crochet when i was younger. I just have not taken it up again until recently. Our lady's group at our church started a prayer ministry, where we make shawls, afghans for people that need prayer.Anyway, it took me a while but i remembered how to crochet and have been working on an afghan.
Everyone is gone today, back at school and James is at work. It feels weird not working when everyone else is gone. I am hoping to get a job soon. I am debating if i want to go back into the education world or if i want to get a job in some other industry.
Well maybe I will get to post later and have some pictures of the newest babies in the Moffitt household.

http://weblog.xanga.com/katym521

One of my other blogs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar