Well I got the kids settled into the library reading program this past week. That was a major accomplishment. I have been studying for my initial certificate test. I take the test on this coming up Saturday the 12th. I have been studying when i ever get a break at work or on my lunch hour.
Since i started working at Wallyworld I have been dreaming about Scanning items in my sleep. lol
Once i tried to scan Sammy(our dog). lol
Then i realized that i was trying to put him into my dream.
I have been on a register since last Tuesday i guess it was. I think I have been getting better on coordinating the scanning and bagging. I have fun talking to the customers and seeing all the little ones that come around. One lady that came through the line had 3 kids under 5. She looked really stressed out. I tried to encourage her and let her know that it DOES get better as they get older. lol
Not much else has been going on besides work. I will be glad when i have taken my test and it is behin...
This is the newest addition to the Moffitt household. This is " Ginger Tinkerbell Stitch Moffitt" Angel and Sammy had one last litter and we just gave away 5 puppies to neighbors around our street. However, this is the luckiest puppy of them all because she was chosen to stay with us. She is now about 7 weeks. My kitty Lulu that adopted us 2 yrs ago when we moved back here has gone missing. She got attacked by something about a week ago and was stuck in James' hood of his car. Well anyway, she was injured pretty bad. She could hardly walk. She came in and was under my bed for about 2 days and i would try to get her to eat. Then about 3 days ago she left the house while the doors were opened and has not been seen at all. I am hoping she will show up again soon when she has recovered. As James said...she lost 7 of her 9 lives that day. Well now that i shared our baby Ginger....and told you about Lulu...I guess its time to get ready for work.
My name is Katy Moffitt and I live with my hubby James in North Charleston, SC. We have been married for 27 1/2 yrs. We have lived in North Charleston area for two years now. We have lived in SC for about 17 years now. We have been out of Texas for 20 years as of this past August. Our children range from 31 to 22. We have four kids. Justin is the youngest and is living in Downtown Charleston with his girlfriend. He is going to College of Charleston and majoring in Management. He is thinking about going into law. Kristina age 25, just moved back to Charleston on January 15 and will be starting a new job today! Jeremy is now 31 and lives in Michigan. He was 3 when I first met him and then I met James at a party we had at First Baptist Church in Houston, Texas. I met them at a Mash party that we went to. I hung out with Jeremy while James played volleyball. He came over at one point to see who Jeremy was talking to. Somew...
Comments