Progress being made...

     Yesterday, I started my book that I got, Hatteras by Alice Wisler. I waited until after supper to really start the book. Once I started it, I had a hard time putting it down at 11 last night when it was time to go to bed. I also started it back up this morning for about 30 or 40 minutes while drinking coffee. James asked me, “Why don’t you just savor it for a bit, instead of reading it all at once?” I think I get that from my mom. She was always reading books. I dare say she read at least 4 or 5 books a week if not more. It was rather appropriate that the last few years of her life she had a bookstore for used books. I also worked on cleaning out our closet, yesterday.. I can at least get into the closet and find stuff now. I plan to hang up some pictures and finish straightening some stuff up today. I took some Motrin in hopes to getting rid of my headache that is brewing. I usually take Excedrin but am out of them at the moment. Maybe later I will feel like writing more.

Posted via email from katym's posterous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar