Getting into the habit of blogging

      Ok, so I have been a little lax on blogging this past year. I have seen my ways and have decided to write something on my blog for 15 min. Right now I am out of school until the 30th of Dec. At that time I will start another program, this time for Curriculum and Instruction: Reading. I have always been fascinated with the process of reading and now I will dig deeper into how it works. Tomorrow I have an interview with a company that works with children and eye therapy. This is another fascination I have always had since I have always struggled with problems with my eyes.

   One of the stories that James still tells is the first time I took him home to meet my parents. It was raining I think and we had freezing rain. We were driving from Houston, Texas to Corpus Christi, Texas which is about a 3 hours drive. James was getting tired after a long day and night from working security and asked me to drive his “Blue Goose”. I don’t remember exactly what kind a car it was but it was probably close to the size of a Lincoln. Well, I kept hitting the line in the road, James made a comment to me about my driving, I finally exclaimed, “Well, I am blind in one eye and can’t see out of the other!”.  Twenty years later I still hear about it from James. LOL

    Today, I am doing stuff in 15 minute intervals. I hope to get a lot of stuff done today using this method. Flylady says, “Tthat you can do anything in 15 minutes.” If you have never heard of Flylady, go check her out at www.flylady.net. She helps those that are not born organized. Until tomorrow…katy

Posted via email from katym's posterous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar