October 6, 2015

Wow, it has been forever since I have written on my blog! I had to search my name on Google to find the URL!  I was just reading my old posts from when I was working at Walmart. Sheesh...I don't miss that job at all! So much has happened since 2004 when I wrote about that.
   I hope to get better at blogging. So much has changed. I have my Masters in Special Education and have my certificate to teach. However, I have not been able to get and keep a full time teaching job. It is so frustrating. We are empty nesters and have been for  almost a year and a half. Kristina lives in Louisiana near New Orleans with her fiance' Cade. Justin is living in downtown Charleston with his girlfriend Kylie. He has been out of the house for 3 years now. He is going to Trident Technical College.
James and I are on Kiawah Island staying at a one bedroom bungalo. We have been here almost a month now. Willow our 2 year old lab mix is with us.
   This past weekend we had the rain bands from a hurricane come on to the Charleston area. The whole state is flooded! It is a mess!  On top of that my permanent front cap came off. It has been thee since I was probably 23! So now I am without a front tooth.  Well guess this is all for today's post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar