GOODBYE 2020





I was so happy when the clock stuck 12:01 on New Year's Eve and 2020 was over. That year is up there with 2016 as being one of the worst years.


2020: We have been dealing with the pandemic and being isolated from everyone. For months we couldn't go out to restaurants or the mall. Finally, we have been able to go to the restaurant but some are still limited as to how many people can be in the restaurant at a time. Some places are only using the drive-thru. This is our new normal. Everyone is wearing a face mask. If you don't have on a face mask then you are not served. 

2016: Was by far the worst year for me. In March we lost our Dad. Then April of 2016 is when I had my first of 5 surgeries. The first surgery was to remove the tumor that was pressing on my balance and facial area. This left me with Bells Palsy on the right side of my face. I had to go to rehab for 3 weeks to get my balance back to normal. Then other surgeries followed because I had a spinal fluid leak that was causing serious problems with headaches and balance issues. 

Compared to 2020, The year 2016 still tops the list of the worst years for me. I hope that 2021 is a better year for all of us. 

I'm hoping I can get better about blogging as well as sharing my stories that I have been writing. Please let me know how your 2020 was like. 

Thanks for coming to read my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Poem: Shattered Glass

Sometimes silence is Golden!