Blessing Jar 2020

 My Blessing Jar has been around for 3 years now. I started this jar back in 2018. I wrote down anything and everything. This included if a celebr8ty died even. However, 2020 was a difficult year. I didn't have very many things written down for 2020 when I finally looked into my jar.

I had two pieces of paper having to do with our daughter, Krisina and that she was safe. I had one about Justin getting into law school as well as graduating College of Charleston for last year. That was a biggy. Thanks to the pandemic there was no graduation ceremony Also, he had decided that he didn't want to go through graduation anyway. I told him that was fine for now. However, when he graduates with his law degree in 4 years. I'm going to be there to watch him go across and he better do it! hehe

Other slips of paper that I had in my jar had to do with the pandemic. I mentioned that they closed the state down the first of March and opened it back up in May. It wasn't completely opened up by my birthday in May. So we didn't get to do much for my birthday.

Another blessing we had was finding the house we are in right now. We love this house that we are renting. It is awesome! We have 3 bedrooms and several extra rooms. So we can spread out and not feel so cramped in the house. We didn't realize how small the condo was that we were in for almost 5 years until we moved to this house.


I'm hoping I will have more slips of paper that are positive blessings to put in my jar.  I will keep you posted. What were some of the blessings you had in 2020?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

My Scar

Writing Tools that can be used