Excitement at Walmart
Well I started working for the Super Walmart that is about 5 miles down from us on
Wens. the 26th of May. I went down there for an interview on Tuesday and was hired the same day! Talk about fast! lol
On Thursday I took James to the airport to drop him off. I then went over to the school to talk to Justin's teacher and as I looked down on the seat, there was James' PDA. Well I went inside the school and used their phone to call him. Went straight back to the airport to give him his PDA before he left. He can't do anything without his "brain" as he calls it. It also had his credit card and money in it. hehe
Well then i went to talk to Justin's teacher and to get his coat he left. It was teachers work day. SO i got to talk to her at length. It was a good conversation and I wished i could have stayed longer. I got a couple of treasures for Justin(worksheets and a container of Mealworms which turn into beatles). She also gave him a journal to use to write about...

Comments