REPOST from 2006

I was looking at our old website before we changed it to WordPress. Here is the link: https://archive.org/web/
Then type in www.lightourworld.com and it will take you to our old website. Anyway, I found one of James' blog post from 2006. I thought it was too funny I decided to repost it! lol This has to do with Justin's hamsters and our dogs that we had at the time. :) Enjoy...katy

                                                  Missing Things by James Moffitt

 I titled this blog "missing things" because we have had some missing things in the last week or two. I am not talking about the black hole that continually sucks all of my socks and other underwear into them never to be seen again. I am talking about other stuff that normally does not disappear. The case of the missing gerbils still has not been satisfactorily solved. The jury is still out on the fact that both rodents disappeared without a trace. It is almost as if they had been raptured out of their cage.

 Then there was the problem with the missing cell phone and car keys. One day last week Katy went to leave for work and could not find her keys. Justin was the last one known to have had them since he unlocked the door after their trip to Walmart the night before. Justin swore he put the keys on the kitchen table where they should have been the next morning. Luckily Katy has a spare set of keys and went to work. We did not find out until much later that Angel, our laborador retriever had somehow retrieved the key ring and was sitting on it on Kristina's bed. Who would have known the dog was hiding them?

On Sunday Kristina left her cell phone at home when I took her to church early for praise team practice. I also left my cell phone home and called home and asked Justin to get his mom to bring them both to us. Katy and Justin both found my cell phone but not Kristina's. So, they searched high and low and could not find it. Katy calls the number and then heard it ring. As the ringing continued Katy could hear Ginger, our terrier growling at something in Kristina's room. Katy goes back to Kristina's room and finds Angel with the phone in her mouth and Ginger growling at Angel. Why in the world would Angel have her cell phone?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar