Blogging

Well, I have been horrible when it comes to keeping up with my blog. I hope I can do better in March. This month in our family we have a bunch of birthdays in my family. We have 6 birthdays in March. May we have three including mine, Kristina and Justin as well as Mother's Day. This year Mother's Day and our 29th anniversary are on the same day.

  James got a new job with hospital close by in their Data Center department. He is a Data Center Coordinator. This is the first time he has been over people. He seems to like it. He is in training for 5 to 6 weeks and on temp to perm for 90 days.

As most of ya'll know I have been at home since October of 2015 because of my brain tumor. It caused me balance issues until I was able to get my first surgery in April 26th, 2016. Then of course I had 4 other surgeries because of Spinal Cord leak issues, Ovarian Cancer diagnosis and chemotherapy for 3 treatments in 2016 and 2017. Hopefully, I am done with surgeries for a while. Anyway, I am hoping to get to where I can be off of disability. I have paid my application fee to get recertified and got my fingerprints done and sent in. (Have to do this on Saturday).

I have subbed twice now and it's been going pretty good. I have four assignments next week. I am sticking with high school right now.

This past year, I have been focusing on my writing. I am on several writing groups and have also started one called Cowabunga Writing Group on Facebook. We have fun sharing our work and I have met some new friends online.
Well, guess that is all the dribble I have right now. Leave me a message and let me know you came by. Sometimes, I feel like I am just talking to myself on here. Katy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar