"Leaders are Readers"

 
  We go to Coastal Community Church in Charleston, SC  (www.coastalcommunittychurch.org)
 and our Pastor is Chris Rollins. Something that Pastor Chris says is, "Leaders are Readers" Each summer he does two series that we really enjoy. One has to do with current movies. He uses a title of a movie as a hook to his sermon. The other series has to do with Summer Reading. He takes a title of a book and uses that book as a hook to what he is going to talk  about that Sunday. .
    This made me think about all the people I know that are authors. So with the theme of "Leaders are Readers", I am going to introduce some of the authors that I know and their books. Also any other insights along the way when it comes to writing. So stay tuned.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar