Day 1: Intro and recent picture

  
      My name is Katy Moffitt and I live with my hubby James in North Charleston, SC. We have been married for 27 1/2 yrs.  We have lived in North Charleston area for two years now. We have lived in SC for about 17 years now. We have been out of Texas for 20 years as of this past August. Our children range from 31 to 22. We have four kids. Justin is the youngest and is living in Downtown Charleston with his girlfriend. He is going to College of Charleston and majoring in Management. He is thinking about going into law.
  Kristina age 25, just moved back to Charleston on January 15 and will be starting a new job today!
  Jeremy is now 31 and lives in Michigan. He was 3 when I first met him and then I met James at a party we had at First Baptist Church in Houston, Texas. I met them at a Mash party that we went to. I hung out with Jeremy while James played volleyball. He came over at one point to see who Jeremy was talking to. Somewhere in there we (James and I) started to see each other. We got engaged in Dec of 1989 and got married in May of 1990!
Our daughter Jessica, she would have been 27 this past September 11. She died of a brain tumor in August 5, 2001. She was 10 1/2 and was just short of being 11 on the 11th of September. 
  James is an IT Regional manager for Wyndham Vacation Rentals on Kiawah Island, SC.  I am on disability. I used to be a Special Education Teacher and mostly substituted for Berkeley County. We have been Empty Nesters for about 4 yrs now.
I have three furbabies: Willow, who is 5 1/2, Misty is 14 months and Callie, who is 5 months old.
If you would like to learn more about my family and what is happening please go to our webpage at:
www.lightourworld.net
Here is a recent picture of me with my sister Lisa and my brother Steven. I am the one on the right.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar