August 2:Peonies and Petunias

I do not understand this prompt. I am not a Peonies or Petunias kind of girl. If I had to name my favorite flower it would probably be Yellow Roses. It reminds me of one thing: Texas. The song: Yellow Rose of Texas comes to mind.
 My other favorite flower is the Sunflower. It reminds me of Jessica,our daughter who passed away on August 5, 2001. She loved Sunflowers. They are so cheerful and that is how she always was when you saw her. She never had an unkind thing to say to anyone and she never was down about anything.
 What is interesting is that the Sunflower is also Kristina's favorite flower as well. It has special meaning for her.
This is a picture of my Dad and Jessica when she was probably 8. They are both in heaven now. I miss them both. It will be 17 years on August 5, that Jessica went to heaven. It seems like just yesterday, especially when the heavenly birthday draws near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar