Too Much Drama for this Mama

 Ever had one of those days where you hope it never repeats itself? This is my day that I don't care to repeat!
The original plan was to go pick up our daughter Kristina and take her to the doctor. We have been wanting to see the new movie Mama Mia' 2.  We both love the original movie.  Do the usual Chick-Fil-A and then go to the grocery store.Instead this is what I got.....

   When I get to Kristina's I see two cop cars and Kristina and Heather, her roommate were outside talking to the cops. Someone tried to break into their apartment from the back door. He has been harrassing them for the past couple of weeks evidently. The cops left and we stayed in the apartment for about an hour watching outside for the guy. The whole time Heather was freaking out about the guy coming back and murdering  her. She wanted the cops to stay there to protect them the rest of the day.
Then the guy showed up again and Heather called 911 to get the cops to come around again.. They came back again only this time there were 6 cops. They stopped the guy and talked to him on the girls porch. The girls were freaking out because they know that the guy is a known drug dealer and they know that across the street is a known drug house. They didn't want to have a target on their back and have the dealers want to hurt them. They were afraid that the cops would come back and raid the house across the street. I felt like i was part of Live PD. Such drama!
Kristina and I finally got out of the apartment. We went to the Dr. He gave her several prescriptions for her eczema. We then went to Walmart where i spent about 100.00 on stuff and Kristina spent at good amount. I think because of the steroid shot it was making her hungry so she bought more than she would usually. lol
We were so hungry after that we went through Chick Fil A and got sandwiches.
  Took Kristina home. Somewhere along the way I picked up a nail or something. Cause on the way home I had a blowout on I-26. My right passenger side rear tire is shredded. So I called AAA and they came about an hour later and put on my spare tire. The AAA guy said he is surprised that the car didn't fishtail when i had the blow out. I told him my Angels were working overtime! lol
 So I was able to get home by 7. I was so tired i crashed and burned for about 2 hours.
Good news is that they caught the guy that tried to break into Kristina's apartment and arrested him. Hopefully they will send him back to prison for parole violation!
I am thankful that Kristina is safe and so am I after today. Hoping tomorrow is a much better day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar