Sharing is Caring....



One of my friends, Rick, he would share his food with me freely. I got used to getting whatever I wanted on his plate and visa versa.  Then he and I gradually went our separate ways. He moved to Austin, Texas and met my good friend at the time Carla Black. They started dating and eventually got married. I have no idea if they are still married but I hope they are. They got married about two weeks after James and I got married in May of 1990.

When James and I started dating, well, let’s just say, he wasn’t too keen on me getting a bite of whatever he had on his plate. He nearly stabbed me in the hand one time because I tried to get something off his plate. I laugh now. However, I learned quickly, not to get anything off his plate unless I had  permission. Since that time, he has gotten a lot better about sharing. He says I taught him to share. I hope that is true.
James has gotten much better at sharing the past 30 years. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used