A much better day!

Well today turned out to be a much better day than yesterday. I don't care to repeat a day like i had yesterday as a substitute teacher. I am off for the next week because of Spring Break. We had today off because of Good Friday. I went and had brunch with my honey and filled my car up. Then I went and got some clothes from someone on my Freecycle list. This is a great list to be on because not only can you give away stuff that you no longer need. You can also get stuff that you need. Justin is forever needing clothes and today I went and got a big bag full from someone on the list at her work. You can check out the elist at: www.yahoogroups.com and search for CharlestonFreecycle. Then from there I went to Summerville to see my friend Evelyn pronounced Eve-Lyn. She lives in a gorgeous house in the older side of Summerville. She has a wonderful front porch. Right now they are redoing the bathrooms so she actually has a toilet and 2 old tubs(that got refinished) on the porch. It looked funny when you go on the porch and see it. What a contrast. lol It would be no big deal to see it around here cause you would think Red Necksville. Anyway, I stayed there for quite a while and watched a scrapbook segment on a craft show. Evelyn has a bunch of cookbooks that she is giving away and so I was able to go through them and find ones I wanted. As James says "I hit the Motherload" lol
There were also some health /diet books that i got too.
I made it home by 5ish. I had to go and get James' clothes at the cleaners.
I have been having fun looking at my new cookbooks. Hopefully I can find something new that my family will eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar