Teacher Recruitment Fair

Well I went to the Teacher Recruitment Fair on Saturday morning. It was from 9 to 12 at Stratford High School. I got there right at 9. Each school had booths set up to show why WE the teachers should want to be associated with them. lol
Since I pre-registered I was able to go straight to an interview with the Special Education Coordinator, Liz Furmanek. We had a very interesting interview which lasted about 10 to 15 minutes. She does not have any openings for an ED teacher in elementary. However, I told her I would rather have elementary but I have experience with middle school as well and that would be fine. So at least i got the initial interview out of the way. Turns out she came into my classroom when i was a long term sub at Sangaree Elementary. I am still waiting for my critical needs certification to come in.
Well time to fix breakfast and get ready for church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar