What to do at 5:30 am....

Once again I am up before the roosters next door. I woke up at 3 to take Sammy out and then never was able to get back to sleep.
I sent off my fingerprints and my official transcript to South Carolina Education Agency last Thursday. They have not show that they have received it just yet (usually they scan stuff in). The Berkeley County School district received my copy of my SS card/test results and transcript. I just went to check and they are scanned in. I am suppose to go to a Teacher Recruitment Fair on March 19th. I am hoping and praying that I will get my Critical Needs certificate by that date so i can be able to show the principals that I have it. That is a key factor in getting a job as a teacher for next year. (having that certificate)

I went on an interview last week for a position at the portrait studio in Walmart. Lo and behold, I got the job. It is a full time position and has benefits as well as sales bonuses. I will be taking pictures and helping customers with their selections. This will be a good job to have while I am waiting for next year's teaching assignment. This comes with benefits that James and I both need. I need to be able to get some prescription glasses and we both need to go to the Dr. for various things. Course I am wondering how much its going to cost for the insurance, if it will be worth it?
This will also be a good job to have for the summer. This also means I have to stop subbing and only have this job since it will consist of full time hours ie 10 to 7.
Next weekend (11-13th) is the Renaissance Mom's weekend with Happy Days and Special Times , which is going to be at the Isle of Palms Beach House. I have gone every year since Jessica has been gone. I might end up having to miss it this year.
The next weekend is the Teacher Recruitment Fair on that Saturday and if i have to miss a Saturday of work well I need it to be the 19th instead. I mean its not likely I will get a job that fast on that day but its a chance to meet the principals and find out who might have an opening for my specialty.
That needs to be number one priority. I have been wanting to be a certified teacher for over 20 years.
That goal is finally within in my grasp.

Well guess enough babbling....I have to get ready to go to work soon. This should be fun on 4 hours of sleep. sigh....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar