School is out! WOO HOO

Well, it is hard to believe but it has been almost a year since i have written in my blog. Shame on me. Alot has happened since last summer. Let's see Bailey, my kitty ended up being a snack for a fox in March. James and I had gone to the Parent's getaway with Happy Days (like we go every year) but this time Bailey was outside when we left. He usually comes home and will get in by dark. Well, he did not come home before we left. Then he ended up being gone all that weekend according to the kids. We came home and he still was not home. By that time i was starting to fear the worst. Well sure enough, Bailey was found dead in someone's yard. I was really sad for about 2 weeks and felt really bad that he had gotten out and stayed out so long. James found someone that was fostering a kitten and got it set up for me to get him. His name is K.C. and we got him the week of Spring Break (April 3). He was about 8 weeks old at that time. Cutest white little fur ball I have ever seen. It has quite the personality. He loves the mouse on the computer. He likes cheese (James gave him some one day) lol and he likes most people food. He thinks he is a dog it seems. It also likes to play with Ginger our almost 2 yr old dach/terrior mix. He tries to play with Angel but she will not have it. She lets him know that she is off limits. hehe
I survived my second year of teaching. It did not go as well as the first year. It was not the kids but problems with administration and how I teach. Evidently I am too easy. sigh...so i have to work on that one. I still have alot of growing to do as a teacher and hope that next year will be alot better. I am looking for another position else where instead of Charleston County. I have one more year of teaching, my highly qualified test to take in August and one more graduate class to take and then i will have my professional certificate in Special Education with Emotional Disorders as my specialization. I then plan to get my certification in teaching students with learning disabilities. This will make me much more marketable in the education world.
I guess that is it for now. Maybe I will write more often now that school is out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar