There is always a silver lining...

I just got a devotional from an elist that i am on. I wanted to share what it said:

We all know the story of Noah's Ark, however we may have overlooked important lessons from Noah's experience. Well lucky you, for today we will take a look at them. For this week I received the following message from one of our subscribers. Now I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I have, and perhaps have a laugh or two as well.
It is titled.....
Everything we need to know about life, we can learn from Noah's Ark...
One: Don't miss the boat.
Two: Remember that we are all in the same boat.
Three: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
Four: Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you
to do something really big.
Five: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to
be done.
Six: Build your future on high ground.
Seven: For safety sake, travel in pairs.
Eight: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on
board with the cheetahs.
Nine: When you're stressed, float a while.
Ten: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by
professionals.
Eleven: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's
always a rainbow waiting.
Twelve: Not everybody is always welcome. In Noah's case, the
woodpecker might have to go!
.....Author Unknown
______________________


I thought this was cute and wanted to share! Guess I will go take my shower now. James should be coming back to get me to see if we can start my car. He went to eat breakfast for the men's fellowship breakfast they do every Saturday.
Kids come home today at 2. I am sure they will be tired.
later...
katy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar