Day 10: Best Physical Features

                                                         

    I am not too sure about this one. James says that my best physical feature is my smile. Now that was the case before I had my first brain surgery. Since that time, I have Bells Palsy on the right side of my face. This is what i call frozen face. It is paralyzed on the right side of my face. I have a slight droop. So thanks to the surgery I do not have the same smile i had before surgery.
   I always that might best physical feature was my green eyes. This was especially true when i was younger and didn't wear glasses. I also had wonderful hair that had the 80's look back in the 80's and 90's!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar