Comments on my Blog

        I didn't realize that the Comments on my Blog post is moderated and I had to approve the comments. I just went through the comments today and found out that I had 750 comments. Some of the comments were actually advertisements for Male Enhancement! LOL   No thank you don't need that.
   However, I did have several people actually comment about some of my blogs and I do appreciate it. I found several comments that my sweet honey, James had even written and had never seen!  I did publish those. I also got one from my son, Jeremy. He is actually my Step-son but only because I didn't give birth to him. In my heart he is my son. He has been in my life since he was 3 yrs old!
  So for anyone that leaves a message I have made it where the comments will NOT be moderated for right now. Unless I see that I really need to moderate them then I will change it back.
   Some of the posts were back from 2005. OH MY!!  I still can't believe I didn't know about this part of the blogging. Didn't even dawn on me that I had it on moderation until today when James made a comment about it on my latest blog. Thank you honey! hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar