Day 28: What I Look Forward To.....


        I think there are several things that I look forward to, I look forward to being a grandmother. I am not sure if it will come to pass or not. My children are 22 and 25 and are not even close to being ready for parenthood. As of right now, neither one of them want to have children. I think I was the same way when i was their age so that is normal.

    I look forward to seeing my sister, Lisa and hubby Mark, and my brother Steven and Carroll, his wife sometime during the Spring or Summer. When we saw each other for Thanksgiving we really enjoyed seeing everyone. I would like to see them more than once in a couple of years. Now that my Dad is no longer with us, we can meet in the middle instead of always going to Texas. I love my Dad, however he would not go outside of Texas hardly at all. It is amazing to me that Shirley, his wife and now widow, was able to get him to go to Las Vegas to get married a couple of years ago.

   I also long for the day that I go to heaven and see Jesus! Also along those same lines I will get to see all of my family members that have gone before us. I especially can't wait to see my baby girl, Jessica again and give her a hug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar