Day 23: Dream Job



     I truly believe that my "Dream Job" would be to be an Author! I have always loved writing. When I was in high school and was in English class my teacher at the time told me to keep writing. She saw a potential there in my writing. I haven't kept up with writing stories or poems like I used to do. However, since i am home now on disability, this is a good time to start writing. I started back on January 1st, writing for the Blog Challenge. I also write in my journal on "750words" a day.
   Sometimes it is hard to come up with 750 words because I lead a rather boring life. I am hoping that eventually I will get better at writing and write something worth reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar