Day 17: Most Proud Moment


      The most proud moment isn't just one moment. It was each time I gave birth to my three kids.Those were indeed special moments.
 The second most proud moment that I can think of was when I passed my test  to become a teacher. I worked for so long and so hard to get my certificate. It took me a lot longer than it was originally suppose to take.
    Another time that I can think of that I was particularly proud of my daughter Kristina was when she sang a solo at a Conference that our denomination had. There is a fancy name for it but I can't think of it right now.  It was so wonderful to see her up there on the stage and performing.
  Along the same line my son Justin, the first time I got to watch him perform at one of his gigs he had. I love watching my kids perform. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar