Day 16: The Top of my Bucket List


   At one time I had a Bucket list but I can't remember what web page it is on. So I had to work on a new Bucket List. I decided that on top of my bucket list i wanted to get a tattoo. I have been wanting a tattoo for sometime on my right wrist.
    In 1978 I had to get a cyst removed from my right wrist.I have a snake like scar that is hidious looking to me.  I have been wanting to get a tattoo of a bracelet in the shape of my scar. Then I would like to get charms attached to it with my kids names on it. Maybe this will be the year that I start the process of getting my tattoo that i want.

I just found the link for the Bucketlist web site. I tried to get in it but I can't remember my email that i used for it or my password. I am hoping that they will write me back about it. I wrote the admin about my problem so we will see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar