Day 13: My Earliest Memory


    There are only a couple of memories I have of my really earl\y years. The first one was when we lived off of Drexel and Airline in Corpus Christi. I was learning to ride a bike so I was about 5 or 6. I was riding my bike and ran into a rose bush that was by the sidewalk. I remember it was my sister, Lisa that helped me get taken care of. I had scratches from the thorn bush that had to be bleeding. So she bandaged me up.
   Another memory from about the same age and same house, was when I was bit by a German Shepherd. I had to get shots in my stomach. I am guessing they were shots for rabies.
    I also remember when I was in first grade that we had a play at school for the "Nutcracker" I was one of the Sugar Plum Fairies. I remember when I was dancing with my partner, and happened to be my best friend at the time, I nearly danced her off the stage.
  The only other memory from this time was when my Mom became sick and had to be taken to the hospital. I found out later that she had to have one of her kidney's removed.
   I think this is probably the earliest of my memories. Makes me curious as to how early anyone else remembers anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar