Day 14 If I won the Lottery....

                                           

   If I won the lottery ...... well first we would have to play! However, this is a what if scenario so if we did win the lottery....then James could quit his job! James would gladly leave his job to be able to travel.  I would like to be able to pay off all our debts. Then give our kids and other family members some of the money. I think then, James and I would like to travel for a year around the USA. We would buy an RV and travel. I think maybe even buy a house in Texas as our go to spot when we are tired of traveling. We miss being in Texas and by our family.
   Of course all of this would depend on how much money we actually won and how much Uncle Sam got of the winnings. Then we would have to prioritize what we really wanted to do with the money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar