Day 15 An Average Day

        Typically I don't wake up until around 7:30 or so. I go downstairs, turn coffee pot on if James hasn't beat me to it. I then start a cup of coffee. While it is doing its thing. I make sure all of my fur babies have food in their bowls. I give Willow her treat she gets in the morning. I give the cats their treat. I then take Willow outside to go potty.
   Once Willow is done with her business we come back in. I usually get her to open the door. Our door is easy to open since it needs to be replaced. I tell her "Open" and she will push the door with her nose to open it. I then get a cup of coffee. If James hasn't gotten his cup of coffee yet, I will get him his coffee too. I then make a small breakfast for us to eat, either oatmeal, breakfast bowl, or breakfast biscuit are some of the types of breakfast we like.
  Depending on what type it is at this time, James will go get ready for work. I then go and load the washer and put dirty dishes in dishwasher if they are not already there.  I don't start anything until I know James is finished with his shower. If we have anything else going while taking a shower it messes with the water temperature in the shower.
   Once James is gone, I will go get another cup of coffee and watch any shows I have DVR'd. Now that I am not working anymore, my days are actually boring most of the time. I watch my show and then go take my shower. Usually each day has something chore wise for me to do. I don't always do it though, it depends on how much energy I have.
  I usually will work on my menu on Thursdays. I use the website: Saymmm.com  for my recipes and planning  When you want to have more than 100 recipes in your storage for this website there is a subscription of 9.00 for 3 months. You can store more than 100 recipes and you get other features with it.. I have been using it for more than a couple of years now.
   Usually about 6 or so I will start dinner. James usually gets home a little later than 7 or close to 8 depending on the traffic. I fix our plates and we eat in front of the t.v. I am the one that keeps up with what is on that night. The two questions always asks when he calls is: What is for dinner? and What is on T.V. tonight?
   This is pretty much my day. It doesn't vary too much. Now that Kristina , our daughter is back in town it might get a little more exciting. We might actually do something like go to Goodwill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar