Day 9: My Worst Habits

Day 9

                                                                      
    Growing up my worst habit was biting my nails. I don't bite my nails anymore. The only time when it looks like I am biting my nails would be when I break a nail. When that happens i tend to use my teeth to even out the nail. I really need to remember to carry a nail file with me when this happens so i can fix my nail better.

The second bad habit that I can think of is I am the Master of Procrastination!  I don't really know why but I am. This worked well for me when I was in school and had to crank out papers like crazy for my graduate classes. In that case, I work great  better under pressure when it comes to writing.

I am sure I have other bad habits but those are the two I know for sure. I might have to enlist the help from James about this one. I am sure he could think of more than my two that I came up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar