Day 22: Best Thing that Happened this Year


     This is only day 22 of January so there is only a couple of things that have happened. I think the best thing so far this year is that Kristina is back in Charleston. She moved back on the 14th of January and is staying with her best friend Brittany.

   James traded one of his computers for what he considers a better one, so he is happy about that.

It seems James is over the crud he had, so far I haven't gotten it! I am happy about that. When I get sick, I no longer just get a cold. It turns into Bronchitis and the Pneumonia very fast.

   The beginning of the year I started a Blessing Jar. I have been putting little pieces of paper in it the past couple of weeks when I remember to. I hope to keep up with it this year so i can remember all the good that comes our way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar