Day 29: Where I have Traveled....

Day 29                                            Where I have Traveled.....


       
     I went to Montana for two weeks when I was about 19 years old For those two weeks I helped out some other girls from my BSU (Baptist Student Union) and two Missionaries from Mississippi.
   We canvas the area by the church for children to go to our VBS that we were having for one of the weeks we were there.

   When I was in The University of Texas, (1981-1984)  I went to Mexico twice for our Spring Break. Each time we were there we helped one of the churches there. We made cement by hand. The other time we were there we helped with church services. I noticed that at the market they left the meat out and didn't put the meat in a freezer. It took me a long time after my second trip there to be willing to eat Chicken again.

  In 1986 I think it was, I went with my Mom on an Amtrak from Houston, Texas to Oceanside, California to visit my brother, Steven, his wife Carroll, and my nephew David. 

I have also gone to Glorietta, New Mexico twice while in college. There is a Baptist Encampment there.
  We have also gone to Maryland and Indiana to visit friends we met on the internet. We went to visit in between moving to Goose Creek and Jessica having her radiation treatments in August of 2000.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar