Day 2: 20 Facts About Me

 January 2          
                                                             20 Facts About Me

1. I am a true lefty through and through.
2. I love to eat dry Frosted flakes as a snack.
3. I can't stand Roaches! They freak me out but only when they are alive.
4.I have had a total of 9 surgeries in my life time.
5. I struggled with learning to read as a kid.
6. My brother Steven, taught me how to tell time.
7. It took everyone in my family to teach me how to drive.
8. My first car i drove was actually a Blazer that was standard.
9.In high school i taught several of my friends how to drive a standard!
10. I used to do donuts in the school parking lot. Now if someone did that in the school parking lot they would get suspended! LOL
11. I was bit by a German Shepherd when i was 5.
12. In first grade i was in a school play of "The Nutcracker Suite"  I almost danced my partner off of the stage for song "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies".
13. I used to play 5 instruments: banjo, piano, organ, harp, trombone.
14. i like all crafts which include: Embroidery, Cross-Stitch, Needlepoint, Crochet, Scrapbook, String Art, and making cards.
15. I strongly dislike Ironing! i think this stems from the fact i used to iron hankerchieves for my dad when i was young.
16. When i was younger i had blonde hair. i still have blonde tendences even though i am no longer Blonde.
17. My hair color is my natural color and i have no grey hair.
18.This time last year i was loosing my hair from Chemo treatments.
19. Growing up I used to collect rocks of all kinds. One of the presents i got one year was a rock testing kit. It had different kinds of rocks and chemicals you could use to test the rocks.
20. I am the youngest out of four kids.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to do at 3 in the morning?

Writing Tools that can be used

My Scar